11.09.2006

There's always tomorrow

Today ... is a better day than yesterday. At least, I think it is. My tummy is still upset, but I don't feel like crying too much. Yesterday I felt like I was going to cry or throw up, and the crying won out. Today there's just the other feeling, with no crying. Last night I went with Shell ... we decided to be miserable together, since both of us were having a bad time of it lately. It did help, and I felt a little better by the time I got home. I was shaky and my stomach hurt, though, because we stopped at Starbucks for coffee and I don't usually drink coffee. It took me a while to fall asleep last night, but I don't know if it was because of that or because I started thinking about things again.

I called a florist about scheduling a meeting -- my first attempt to start up planning again for the wedding in awhile. It's a big step, but I really need to start working on things again. Wish me luck!

No comments: